About Martin Green
Since 1994 Martin has been a full-time academic working in the area of construction law, contract law and dispute resolution and since 2002 he has been the Course Leader for the MSc in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution.
Martin was originally a Civil Engineer working mostly in reinforced concrete but later developed his own Building Consultancy gaining experience in both design of buildings and contract administration.
Since 2002 he has specialised in Construction Law with particular interest in the resolution of disputes in the construction industry - especially arbitration and adjudication.
Martin teaches exclusively on the MSc Construction Law and Dispute Resolution, including:
- Law of Obligations
- Construction Law Principles
- Adjudication: Law and Practice
- International Arbitration: Law and Practice
- Adjudication Decision Writing
- Arbitration Award Writing
- Law and Practice of Claims
- Professional Research
Previous publications include:
- Update in the law on Letters of Intent
- The meaning of the word 'dispute' in adjudication
Current research includes:
- The impartiality of the mediator
- The law on conditions precedent
- Design Liability
- Overview of the law of adjudication
All of the above research is eventually fed back into the teaching materials for the MSc Construction Law & Dispute Resolution.