About Paul Mackreth
Course Director for post-registration nursing and healthcare practice.
Paul Mackreth has worked in Community Nursing for the last 20 years. He is a District Nurse and enjoys teaching and any aspect of community healthcare.
- Professional development in practice
- Getting it right for adults with complex needs
- Transforming practice
- Therapeutic relationships
- Leadership, management and enterprise
Journal articles (1)
- Casey D; Mackreth P (2007) Developing education for long-term conditions management
Conference contributions (2)
- Mackreth K; Griffiths C; Gately PJ; Radley D; Mackreth P; Wilson A; Cooke CB (2010) Childhood obesity: Implications for market segmentation Stockholm, Sweden 11/07/2010.
- Griffiths C; Mackreth K; Edwards K; Marchant P; Gately P; Cooke C (2009) Childhood obesity: Segmenting the market Leeds 07/07/2009.
Conference proceedings (4)
- Radley D; Griffiths C; Cooke C; Mackreth P; Gately P (2007) A comparison of air displacement plethysmography and bioelectrical impedance analysis in overweight and obese children. In: 15th European Congress on Obesity Budapest 22/04/2007 00:00:00. : , pp. S110.
- Gately P; Cooke C; Radley D; Mackreth P; Griffiths C; Hill A (2007) Prevalence of overweight and obesity using three accepted methods. In: . : , pp. S41-S41.
- Radley D; Griffiths C; Mackreth P; Cooke C; Gately P (2007) Variation in the prevalence of overweight and obesity in UK schools. In: 15th European Congress on Obesity Budapest 22/04/2007 00:00:00. : , pp. 196-196.
- Hobkirk JP; King RFGJ; Radley D; Mackreth PK; Cooke CB; Barth JH; Gately PJ (2006) Metabolic syndrome risk factor responses during a residential weight loss camp for overweight and obese children. In: . : , pp. S5.