- Study & Courses
- University Schools
- University Life
- About Us
- Leeds Beckett Websites:
- Current Students
- Quick Links (A-F)
- Quick Links (G-Z)
Research at Leeds Beckett
About Stratis Koutsoukos
A senior researcher in the field of European Regional Economic studies, public sector and corporate strategy and multi-level governance with over 17 years experience in bidding and collaborating in cross-cultural and cross-disciplinary teams.
- SME and corporate resilience
- Strategic management and ambidexterity
- Northern Powerhouse
- European Studies
Journal articles (1)
- Shutt J; Koutsoukos S; Sutherland J (2005), Evaluating the Prince's Trust's Young People's Business Start-Up Programme, 1994-1999: reflections and policy implications
- Shutt J; Koutsoukos S; Pelucha M (2009) The Czech Republic's Structural Funds 2007-13: Critical Issues for Regional Regeneration. In: Diamond J; Liddle J; Southern S; Osei P Urban Regeneration Management: international perspectives. Abingdon, Oxfordshire: Routledge, pp. 190-206.
- Shutt J; Evans N; Koutsoukos S; Wishardt M; Littlewood S (2007) The Possibilities for Success of the Sustainable Communities Approach and its Implementation - Volume II: Annexes. Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities.
- Shutt J; Koutsoukos S (2005) Czech Structural Funds Programme 2004-2006; Implications of the N+2 rule. Prague: Czech Ministry of Regional Development.
- Shutt J; Koutsoukos S (2004) Emerging Lessons from the Mid-Term Evaluation in 2003 of EU Structural Funds: STEER Special Policy Briefing. London: Local Government Information Unit (LGIU).