2018 Staff Travel Survey results
Back in March, we undertook a university-wide travel survey targeting staff and students.
We have reached a significant amount of people, who very kindly spared a few minutes of their time to give us their opinion. Some of the most significant stats we picked from the full report are as follows:
- Car use has decreased by since 2015 at City Campus!
- Public transport use has increased!
- Walking to Headingley Campus has risen!
- Nearly 3/5 of staff who travel between campuses get the shuttle bus!
- Public transport use at city campus has increased by 7.6% since 2015
- Walking at Headingley campus has increased 2.5 since 2015
- Staff would like more affordable public transport safer cycle routes and better cycle infrastrucuture