CreatED by Carnegie School of Education works with individuals, schools and groups of schools (MATs, LAs, TSAs etc) and other organisations both nationally and internationally, to develop communities of educational practitioners.
We offer professional learning opportunities at all stages of careers, through programmes, developmental frameworks, workshops, masterclasses, facilitating and encouraging professional conversations through our online communities, webinars, networks and conferences.
CreatED’s professional development themes draws from our Research and Practice Centres and from other provision developed by our academics and associate colleagues.
Join our network
Register your details with us and receive regular information and resources.
As a member of our network you'll have access to:
- CreatED blogs
- CreatED webinars
- Book review and book club
- Digital magazine
- Free access to a selection of Leeds Beckett University lectures
- Pre-recorded seminars, interviews and conversations
- Virtual coffee morning with guest contributors
- Be the first to be able to book on our professional learning programmes, workshops, network events and conferences
- Nominate colleagues for our ‘CreatED Spotlight’