Research at Leeds Beckett
About Sean Dodson
Senior lecturer and postgraduate leader in journalism at Leeds Beckett University. A judge of the 2012 Orwell prize.
Former journalist at The Guardian.
- Media and the public sphere
- Editing and production
- Magazine production
- Journalistic codes of conduct
- Dodson S (2016) Baiting the reader: Identifying the newspaper version of clickbait. In: Dodson S Last words?: How can journalism survive the decline of print. : Abramis, pp. 206-212.
View Repository Record
- Dodson SC (2013) Media context of contemporary public relations and journalism in the UK. In: Dodson SC Exploring Public Relations. : , pp. .
- Dodson S (2012) Improving integrity online: Towards a Code of Conduct for journalism on the internet. In: Dodson S The Phone Hacking Scandal Journalism on Trial. : Abramis, pp. .
- Clickbait and listicles killing journalism says lecturer in his latest book
- Leeds Business School celebrates move up The Guardian University league table