Ten minutes from the heart of Headingley, Carnegie Village gives you easy access to shops and bars and a hive of student activity!

To get you started here's some things you might want to know about your new home...

Get your bearings in the first few weeks by finding your nearest...

1. Supermarket: Sainsburys, based in the Arndale Centre
  2. Pub/bar: Arc, Box, Head of Steam, The Original Oak or the match day haven, Skyrack
  3. Workout: Carnegie Sports Centre
  4. Doctors: Kirkstall Lane Medical Centre

Where can I do my laundry?

You will find pay-as-you-go laundry facilities on site.

Where do I pick up my post?

Each flat has it's own lockable post box. You will be given a key for this on arrival. For larger items that cannot be delivered, you will need to collect these from the nearest Royal Mail office (located in Headingley).

What's my new address?

Carnegie VillageHeadingley Campus, Leeds, LS6 3GZ

How do I get to City Campus?

City Campus is just under an hours' walk from Carnegie Village and the numbers 1,6, and 28 buses will get you there in 15! 

However, by bike you can get there in 20 minutes. If you need access to a bike whilst at University then Leeds Beckett has a great Bike Hire scheme for students with bike hire from as little as £35.

What can I do nearby?

Headingley Campus houses the food court, coffee shops and a convenience store for all your basics.

10-minutes’ walk away is Headingley which has a Sainsbury’s and a Wilkinsons for all your shopping needs, as well as numerous bars and restaurants. If you have an interested in cricket and rugby, Headingley stadium and Cricket Ground should be on the top of your list for places to visit. Being home to two of the region’s most loved sporting sides – Leeds Rhinos and Yorkshire County Cricket make sport an all-year pursuit in Leeds.

Events and Advice

Keep up-to-date with the latest events on our Carnegie Village Facebook Page

Need any support or advice on site? Get in touch with your Residential Officers