To get you started here's some things you might want to know about your new home...

Get your bearings in the first few weeks by finding your nearest...

1. Supermarket: There is a Premier Convenience Store on-site for all the essentials, and a Tesco Express 5 minutes’ walk away. For larger supermarkets you can visit Morrisons at Kirkstall Bridge or in the Merrion Centre in the City Centre.
  2. Workout: The on-site gym is free for residents to use
  3. DoctorsBurley Park Medical Centre

Where can I do my laundry?

There are pay-as-you-go laundry facilities on-site to use from as little as £2.50 a wash and £1 for drying.

Where do I collect my post?

Each flat has it's own lockable post box. You will be given a key for this on arrival. For larger items that cannot be delivered, you will need to collect these from the nearest Royal Mail office.

What's my new address?

Marsden House, Burley Road, Leeds, LS3 1JZ

How do I get to Headingley Campus?

You can walk there in just over 45 minutes if you have time on your hands. However, if you need to get there faster, you can cycle it in under 20 minutes, or hop on the number 29 bus for half an hour.

Did you know…You can rent a bike from as little as £35 through the University http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/studenthub/cycling/

How do I get to City Campus?

If you're studying at City Campus it's just a 15-minute walk away. You can also cycle there in about 5 minutes, or catch the number 29 bus for 10 minutes.

Events and Advice

Keep up-to-date with the latest events on our Marsden House Facebook Page

Need any support or advice on site? Get in touch with your Residential Officers