Become a Residence Life Champion
As a Residence Life Champion, you will be responsible for ensuring that all students have a fun, safe and supportive experience when living in Leeds Beckett Accommodation.
You will be engaging with students face to face, organising events, activities and incentives. Working alongside the Residence Life team to communicate key information and providing invaluable feedback.
What's in it for you?
- Casual role to work around your studies
- Flexible working hours: AM and PM
- Employability Benefits: a reference, transferable skills, self-management
- Free VIP gold card to all Voodoo events
- Currently living in Leeds Beckett accommodation
- Reliable and committed
- Empathetic and supportive to others needs
- Confident to approach other students
- Willing to adapt and work flexibly to the changing needs of student experience
- Experienced in planning and organising within fixed timescales
- Willing to contribute to monthly event planning
Dates, hours & pay
- The rate of pay is £9.15 per hour (+ holiday pay)
- Role active: Oct - June
- You may be asked to work during the day, evenings & weekends where necessary
How do I apply?
Friday 15 October
If your application is successful you will invited to an interview, we'll let you know by email by Tuesday 19 October.
Wednesday 20 & Thursday 21 October
Further information about interviews will be sent via email.