Are you sitting comfortably?
Take a look at our checklist for setting up and managing your study space, wherever it is.
- If you're studying at home try to find somewhere quiet and work in natural light where possible.
- Keep your workspace tidy and organised; try to put everything away at the end of the day if it's a shared space.
- Let others know when you’re working to help avoid distractions.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi is working effectively - reduce resolutions if you're streaming videos and reboot your router regularly.
- Book your space if you're legally allowed to come on to campus to study.
- Access online meeting and collaboration tools to study as a group.
- Take plenty of breaks, try to get fresh air and exercise if you can.