Keep on track with your studies
We can safely say that life feels quite strange at the moment but the Library and Student Services are helping you keep on track with your studies:
- Develop your academic skills with an online Skills for Learning workshop – sessions include statistics, academic writing and referencing. Or come along to a virtual study cafe to work alongside your peers. Book via MyHub.
- Use the subject guides created by our Academic Librarians to find specialist resources for your course and support in finding and using information for your assignments. You also make an appointment if you need more support.
- Make use of the IT packages available: from Office 365 to Adobe to SPSS there's free software available to help you make the most of your studies.
- Take a look at our online guides to help with submitting assignments, accessing feedback or attending virtual meetings and using collaborative tools.
- Access over 250,000 electronic resources, easily searchable via Discover or from your reading lists. And you can recommend an ebook for stock as well.
- Give our Money Advice Line a call if you need advice on budgeting your money. The team are available weekdays and even offer a call back service.
- Watch video and self-help guides in your own time for mental health support. As a Leeds Beckett student you also have access to Kooth Student online counselling services.
Need more help?
Conact Library and Student IT Advice 24/7 by chat or phone. Or email us during the day. The team are your first point of contact for research and referencing skills, passwords, MyBeckett, email, Turnitin, online meeting tools, Office 365 and more.
Reach out to our Student Services Advisers. They can help with any issue and ensure you can access the support you need. The Students’ Union Advice Service also offers confidential and independent free help and advice