Natasha Lowman and Bethany Wells have been included in the CN30underThirty class of 2022, while Natasha has also been included in the C&IT Corporate A List 2023. Natasha graduated from the BA (Hons) Events Management in 2017 and is currently Senior Coordinator, Events - Europe & Africa with Herbalife Nutrition. Bethany graduated from our BA (Hons) Events Management in 2016 and is currently Senior Event Manager, IET (Institution for Engineering and Technology).

We asked Natasha and Bethany what advice they would give to current students and future graduates.

Bethany said, "My time at UKCEM gave me the head start to my successful career. I was able to study in Australia, work in Jamaica and network with inspirational industry leaders. I'd recommend taking every opportunity you are given. Each one will help build your knowledge and experience to enable you to conquer the industry once you graduate."

Natasha said, “Use your time at University to actively search for opportunities where you can gain experience in a number of sectors, whether that be by volunteering, interning or working other jobs that have transferable skills. Push yourself out of your comfort zone and accept that in order to succeed you need to become comfortable with being uncomfortable.”

Head of UK Centre for Events Management, Dr James Musgrave added: “We are so proud of our Alumni. We continue to invest in novel ways of learning, professional skills development and networking opportunities to enable such graduate success. Congratulations to all.”

Visit our website to find out more about the UK Centre for Events Management.