- TEACHING AND LEARNING
- Excellent academic practice
- Your development
- Help and support
development and training
CLT have worked with People and Organisational Development, The Digital Learning Service, Information Technology Services, The Distance Learning Unit, Student Services and the Research Office to bring development and training together. By bringing this together in one place, we hope to ensure that you can easily access the development you feel you need.
Whilst LBU training and development is inclusive, we have indicated provision that has been developed with academic/learning support colleagues in mind and that which has been developed for professional services colleagues.
The programme is organised into six categories that align with the different ways that you can choose to engage in development:
- Educational Enhancement - to enhance your course;
- Professional Practice - for role and career-stage specific development and recognition;
- Support - to develop your personal, pedagogical and technological skills;
- Community - to share knowledge, build relationships and collaborate;
- Innovation - to keep abreast of new developments and to develop your confidence to innovate;
- Research - to engage with, and in, scholarship and research