Creating a greater sense of community
Our students, colleagues and alumni are finding thoughtful, innovative and inspiring ways to respond to the new challenges we are all facing in the fight against COVID19.
Communication channels, trust and messaging about COVID-19: Experiences of populations in three key European countries, UK, Italy and Spain
Working with colleagues at IULM University Centre for Strategic Communication, Milan, Italy, and Rey Juan Carlos University, Madrid, Spain, we explore the effectiveness of, and trust in, communication during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Carnegie School of Education
- Carnegie School of Sport
- LBU Students
- Leeds Business School
- Leeds School of Arts
- Leeds School of Social Sciences
- School of Clinical and Applied Sciences
- School of Cultural Studies and Humanities
- School of Health and Community Studies