Things you've probably already done but just in case...
- Connect to the University Wi-Fi service eduroam
- Note your PINs so you can borrow books or laptops or top up your Campus Card to prin
- Search the Library catalogue to see what books we have available for your subject and Discover for online resources
- Find your reading lists (alongside your modules in MyBeckett)
What can help take you to the next level...
- Make an appointment to see your Academic Librarian they can give advice to help with literature searching and getting the most out of our online resources
- Take a look at their subject guides on the Library website for resources best suited to your subject area
- Visit the Skills for Learning website where you'll find a wide range of resources that can help you to develop your academic skills
- While you are there you can book on to Skills for Learning workshops and webinars; sessions from critical thinking and reflective writing to referencing are all available
- Keep up to date with new eResources and book displays
- Subscribe to the Leeds Beckett Library YouTube channel to watch our short tutorials on everything from 'Saving Your Results in Discover' to 'How to Submit Your Assignment via Turnitin'
- Follow the Library on social media to keep up to date with events
Stay in touch...
There are lots of ways you can contact the Library including 24/7 online chat and phone support, just get in touch if you have any concerns