Consultancy can be provided for: Police Forces; Trading Standards Units; Solicitors; Barristers and private companies throughout the UK in the following specialist areas:
- Mobile phone forensics and computer forensics – including indecent images of children, murder, theft, IP theft, burglary, child custody hearings
- Forensic training
- Expert witness
- Quality control in forensic analysis
- Technical liaison to courts
Recent clients* include:
- Large multinational organisation: Training in evidence handling and analysis
- Small forensic consultancy: Quality control of forensic analysis and documentation
- Police force: Expert analysis of external media to extract additional video evidence
- Solicitors: Extract evidence to support asylum application
* Names cannot be provided as many work under an NDA
Testimonial from a Detective Superintendent of a regional Police Force:
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank both Dr John Elliott and Emyln Butterfield for their assistance... Forensic examination they provided uncovered key evidence which assisted in the investigation of this offender"
Testimonial from a trainee in support by Emlyn:
"As a trainee Emlyn appraised some of my reports on complex issues such as multi million pound invoice fraud, indecent images and social networking cases. The advice he gave was golden and lead to happy clients and enhanced learning."
If you have a specific project you would like to discuss or, for general information about our consultancy services please contact the University Enterprise office on 0113 81 21904.