- PUBLIC INFORMATION
- Academic Regulations
- Information for students and applicants
- Information compliance
- Regulatory compliance and assurance
- University policies
- Legal Services
Regulatory Compliance and Assurance
The University’s regulatory compliance and assurance function ensures the University has robust risk management procedures in place and provides assurance to assist with meeting various regulatory requirements.
The links below draw together a number of key areas that form part of the University’s regulatory compliance and assurance function. This is overseen by the Registrar & Secretary, supported by the Governance Services team.
- Oversight of the University’s approach to major incident management and business continuity planning (Staff only)
- Oversight of the University’s risk management process
- Management of the University’s prevention and detection of fraud, irregularities, bribery and corruption
- Management and oversight of the University’s investigations into issues raised under the Whistleblowing (‘Public Interest Disclosure’) Policy
- Oversight of the management and coordination of internal audits
- Leading the University’s response to the Prevent Duty
- Management of the University’s internal procedure Reportable Events (staff only)
- The University’s Stakeholder Complaints Procedure sets out how concerns and complaints can be raised by third parties, and how they will be investigated and addressed.
- The University’s policies provide principles adopted by the University for delivering its services and responsibilities. A list of University policies, as well as key strategies, frameworks, regulations, codes of practice and statements, are listed on the University Policies webpage.
The University Audit Committee reviews and advises the Board of Governors on the adequacy and effectiveness of these functions. The Audit Committee also considers and advises the Board of Governors on the provision of external and internal audit services.