contact us

To contact the university in relation to making a request for information please use the relevant form and forward it to The Information Compliance Team:

If you have any questions or complaints regarding the information we hold about you or the use of your information, please contact our Data Protection Officer: Lorna Gladstone at  For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data-sharing issues, or to make a complaint about our handling of your information you can contact The Information Commissioner.

If you become aware of a data breach it is essential that you report it immediately so that we can assess the situation and take prompt action to limit or prevent any potential harm.  In the first instance, you should report a breach using our Report a Data Breach form and forward it to  All breaches or potential breaches should be discussed with you your line manager at the first opportunity and your school or service data protection contact.