course administrators

Page last updated:
06 Jan 2023

Your course administrator is your key contact at university and is here to help. 

On this page you'll find out what a course administrator does and how to find out who the course administrator is for your course. 

What does a course administrator do?

Course administrators are here to ensure that you have the smoothest possible student experience whilst studying with us. If you have a question about your course or if you experience any problems, your course administrator is a great first person to ask. 

Your course administrator works closely with academic staff, so will be able to help with a range of academic queries. They can make referrals to teaching staff or to specialist professional services as appropriate to your query.

How do I find out who the course administrator for my course is?

You can find the contact details for your course admin by asking at your school reception. Alternatively, you can find them in your Course Handbook or on MyBeckett.

If you are unable to access the above information, please contact Student Advice.

Contact Student Advice

We are located in the Student Services Centres in the Leslie Silver building (City Campus) and Priestley Hall (Headingley Campus). Our opening times are:- Monday: 09.00 – 17.00 Tuesday: 10.00 – 17.00 Wednesday: 09.00 – 17.00 Thursday: 09.00 – 17.00 Friday: 09.00 – 16.30. If you have any questions in relation to your enrolment or Online Welcome system, please contact

Looking for something else?

There's lots of helpful advice and guidance on our student information pages. Try searching if you know what you're looking for or if you're not sure where to go, you can browse our A-Z.