- STUDENT INFORMATION
- Support for you
- Support for your course
- University services
- Welcome Week
Online payments facility
Our university offers several options for making payments online.
On this page you’ll find information about the different options available and what you need to do to make your payment.
Select this option if you would like to make a payment against a Leeds Beckett University invoice. All you will need is the invoice number and customer reference (also known as customer account code).
Please note, if you are paying after the invoice due date has passed, late payment interest or admin charges will not be displayed on this payment option. If you know the amount you are required to pay in full, then please pay via the 'Open Payments' link below, or for further guidance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Select this option if you do not know or do not yet have an invoice number but would like to make a payment towards course fees or rental charges for Leeds Beckett University student accommodation; select this option also for the payment of a Leeds Beckett University accommodation bond. To use this option you will need the student's date of birth and their 8-digit Leeds Beckett University student ID number.
Please select this option to make a domestic or international bank/wire transfer or international online payment via our partners Convera. With no users fees, 10 languages and competitive exchange rates in multiple currencies from anywhere in the world, with the guarantee that the full amount of your payment will be received by the university.
How does it work?
Simply select the country you are paying from, the amount you wish to pay and your preferred method of payment. Enter your student details and payer details (if different). If you choose to pay via bank transfer, use the payment instructions provided to make your payment through your bank (at branch, online or via phone). If you select an online payment option, you will be redirected to complete your payment.
We proudly partner with Convera to offer you a simple, secure, and smart way to pay your fees online. Convera's platform is trusted by 800+ institutions worldwide to enable payments in 140+ currencies across 200+ countries and territories.
Why choose Convera:
- Students, parents, and sponsors can use this platform to pay deposits, tuition fees and more
- Avoid costly transaction charges from your bank
- Pay online via popular options including bank transfer, credit, or debit card or eWallet
- Compare payment options instantly and Convera holds the exchange rate for 72 hours
- If you find a cheaper quote from your bank, Convera will match it with their Price Promise Guarantee
- Track your payment status by SMS and email
- Multilingual platform available in 10 languages
- Access 24/7 live chat on the platform or contact our friendly team
- A platform built with security in mind so that your money is protected
- Ability to initiate refunds easily should circumstances change
- Pay your fees via a global partner which has been helping students achieve their education dreams for over a decade
Beware of fraudsters offering to pay tuition fees on your behalf, occasionally for a faster processing time or better exchange rate. Fraudsters often use social media or groups to contact students offering to pay fees directly to a University on your behalf and often with the incentive of a reduced fee. They rarely ask for any money upfront, instead, they make a payment on the student’s behalf and provide some form of ‘proof’ of the payment. They would then ask the student to transfer money to them directly but the fees won’t really have been paid, leaving the student unable to pay. Always ensure fees are paid directly by yourself or by a trusted sponsor.