- STUDENT INFORMATION
- Support for you
- Support for your course
- University services
- Welcome Week
Online payments facility
Our university offers several options for making payments online.
On this page you’ll find information about the different options available and what you need to do to make your payment.
Select this option if you would like to make a payment against a Leeds Beckett University invoice. All you will need is the invoice number and customer reference (also known as customer account code).
Please note, if you are paying after the invoice due date has passed, late payment interest or admin charges will not be displayed on this payment option. If you know the amount you are required to pay in full, then please pay via the 'Open Payments' link below, or for further guidance please email us at email@example.com.
Select this option if you do not know or do not yet have an invoice number but would like to make a payment towards course fees or rental charges for Leeds Beckett University student accommodation; select this option also for the payment of a Leeds Beckett University accommodation bond. To use this option you will need the student's date of birth and their 8-digit Leeds Beckett University student ID number.
Select this option if you would like to make a secure international bank / wire transfer or an international online payment to Leeds Beckett University using our GlobalPay for Students payment facility provided by Western Union Business Solutions, with no user fees, 10 languages and competitive exchange rates in multiple currencies from anywhere in the world with the guarantee that the full amount of your payment will be received by the university.
Simply select the country you are paying from, the amount you wish to pay and your preferred method of payment. Enter your student details and payer details (if different). If you choose to pay via bank transfer, use the payment instructions provided to make your payment through your bank (at branch, online or via phone). If you select an online payment option, you will be redirected to complete your payment.
- Pay international fees by bank transfer or online payment options specific to your country
- Transparent rate, guaranteed for 72 hours, with no additional fees
- Peace of mind that Leeds Beckett University will receive the full amount you pay with no bank charges deducted
- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks
- Track your payment every step of the way
- Intuitive, mobile friendly interface for a seamless payment experience
- Multi language platform: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic
- Customer support service team dedicated to students