Keep in touch
Keep in touch with fellow graduates and your university
Beckett Connect is an exclusive network for Leeds Beckett graduates.
It's an online platform that will help you communicate and network with the university and with fellow graduates to bring our alumni community closer together.
Beckett Connect lets you share professional opportunities such as mentoring, jobs, internships and introductions, and social opportunities including events, groups and discussions. No matter where you are in your career, Beckett Connect has something to offer you.
Find a job - find and apply for exclusive listings or post jobs at your business.
Career advice - share career tips and insights with graduates and current students.
Give back - become a mentor and share your knowledge with the next generation.
Events - find networking opportunities or re-connect with old friends.
Your guide to Beckett Connect
Beckett Connect makes it easier to maximise the benefits of being part of the Leeds Beckett alumni community.
Your profile: Make instant updates to your contact details and employment information when they change, plus share updates with the rest of the network about projects you’re currently involved in.
Directory: Find old friends, make new connections—professional or personal.
Knowledge sharing: Volunteer to be a mentor for fellow alumni and students, or search for an alumnus who can help you with careers advice and information.
Jobs and opportunities: Find and share job vacancies and other opportunities, such as internship opportunities, academic/study opportunities, or anything professionally useful you want to advertise to other alumni.
Events: Find out about university and alumni events and book your place, or advertise your own alumni events and manage the entire registration process through the platform.
Messaging: Receive and send messages to other alumni in a variety of ways: through the platform, by email, or through LinkedIn or Facebook. Manage what you receive by amending your settings.
Groups: Follow or start a special interest page to bring together alumni who have a common goal or interest, this could be a specific year group, society, halls of residence or anything else!
2. Follow the instructions step by step to add all of the relevant information to your profile.
3. Your membership will be activated within five working days.
4. Post a message to say hello and introduce yourself, upload photos, browse to find people you know, and invite other alumni to join.
It’s simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Log into Beckett Connect and click on the 'Me' tab (second tab on the left).
2. In 'Me', click on the red arrow to the top right that says 'Update your profile'
3. You are now on the profile page. The middle column of that page contains your details, listed under 'My Profile' - Country of origin, institution, class of and subject area. Go to the relevant line and using the drop-down arrow, choose your correct university, award year, subject area or country of origin.
4. After changing the details, click the dark grey 'Update' arrow in the My Beckett Profile box.
5. Click on the 'I'm done updating' grey arrow at the top right of the page to exit back to your home screen.
Use the same step by step process to update your employment details, location or any other information in your profile.