Services for Business
Services for Business
We help entrepreneurs and business leaders bring their ideas to life and provide access to knowledge, facilities and funding to develop thriving sustainable businesses.
We can also support the growth of your business through strategy development, access to research and consultancy expertise, learning and development programmes, student talent and innovation networks.
Designed to develop sustainable models, our unique masterclasses help test the viability and value of your ideas, providing a sound foundation for business success.
Offering a unique blend of theory and practice, our masterclasses provide insights into relevant tools and techniques informed by leading business research, as well as the opportunity to develop an action plan for implementation in the workplace.
Turning your idea into a real business proposition
Practical Business Planning
Becoming an Effective Leader
The Art of Selling
Marketing for business success
Scaling-up your business
Improving productivity and performance
Futures and Foresight
If you would like to know more please contact our Leeds Business School Enterprise team.
If you’re looking to develop the skills of your workforce or to advance your own professional development, we offer a range of leadership and development programmes designed to turn managers into leaders and help improve the performance and productivity of your business.
With more than 25 years of experience of coaching and mentoring leaders and developing personal and organisational capability, we offer a range of business coaching and mentoring services to:
- enable entrepreneurs and business leaders develop their vision, explore and plan for new business opportunities
- facilitate collaborative research and consultancy to build strategic impact and support change
- develop your workforce talent and achieve sustained business success
Discover more through our Leadership Centre.
We offer research and consultancy services to support the development of your business, including access to:
- a wealth of knowledge and expertise through our research centre, SuBRI, dedicated to supporting sustainable business
- our Retail Institute which is at the forefront of innovation in the sector
- collaborative research and consultancy to build sustainable, productive enterprises
- a range of resources and funding to promote innovation in the workplace
Developed in partnership with employers and professional bodies looking to build the next generation of business leaders, we offer:
Each year we partner hundreds of students from across our business and management courses with industry clients to deliver consultancy projects.
Consultancy projects are an excellent opportunity for you to use student talent and gain fresh input and insights to inform the development of your business. Our undergraduate consultancy projects run from October to April and postgraduate projects run from January to September and October to May.
Our students will:
- work with your business to identify an issue to be explored
- critically evaluate a range of solutions
- present you a report containing practical recommendations
Discover more about how student consultancy projects can benefit your business by emailing our Leeds Business School Enterprise team.
If you are recruiting for a graduate, placement or part-time position, please contact Our Business Engagement Team who can help access the best student and graduate talent to meet your business needs.
We support and develop a broad range of knowledge-based interactions between universities and the public, private and third sectors of the economy. Activities include:
- membership forums such as the Retail Institute and Independent Food and Drink Academy to share the latest thinking, research and intelligence
- innovation network providing a programme of events for the business community, regional policy makers and growth-oriented businesses
- University Business Centres providing access to excellent facilities and networks
- designing and hosting Summer schools that provide a wonderful environment for learning for a variety of organisations